Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Cook Tickets ?? No thanks I am Brightonian not a Brighton wannabee....

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I'm visiting Kemp Town tomorrow evening for a friend's birthday party. If this thing kicks off at 5pm I assume that parking is going to be a nightmare - anyone know how bad it gets during a FBS party?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm visiting Kemp Town tomorrow evening for a friend's birthday party. If this thing kicks off at 5pm I assume that parking is going to be a nightmare - anyone know how bad it gets during a FBS party?

Parking is always a nightmare in Brighton especially Kemp Town. It's a small city with way too many cars and only small A roads into town.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Totally agree with you "hove born & bred" wouldnt see me there if u payed me

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
QUENTIN is a Reigatian. In fact I have a CHUM here whose brother played in the same BAND as him when he was at sixth form.

But be fair, he once supported Palace, before seeing the light and following the Albion. Fair play to him for that. :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, yes it does. And I really should lean on this friend of mine to get some top notch Albion tickets from said moneybags former Albion sponsor.

D

Deleted User X18H

I do enjoy Last Night of The Proms........yes

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Parking is always a nightmare in Brighton especially Kemp Town. It's a small city with way too many cars and only small A roads into town.

Thanks for that. I went to school in Kemp Town and lived in Brighton until I was 30, so it sounds like nothings changed! Bugger knows how I'm getting to this party. Park in Rottingdean and walk I guess!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
He may be born here but spiritually his heart is in Luton. Not for HB&B the cosmopolitan, boho lifestyle, the wealth of music and arts in this fair town.

He cares not for the wastrels, the chancers, the dreamers and geniuses that are proud to call Brighton their home. It means nothing that we have the biggest arts festival in England.

He's dead to all this.

I name him Luton bound and dead.

D

Deleted User X18H

Buzzer as you will see in the next local elections my heart stretches from Portland Road to Bannings Vale as have many previous generations of my kin both maternally and paternally

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Buzzer as you will see in the next local elections my heart stretches from Portland Road to Bannings Vale as have many previous generations of my kin both maternally and paternally

But spiritually you were stillborn as far as Brighton is concerned. You can't begin to appreciate how wonderfully vibrant this town is and what makes it so special. If you had your way it would be Luton but just full of little Timmys.

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
To be honest, I bought two tickets thinking I could sell them at a profit... Still got them and would be please to get face value now. Too old for that shit !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here