Norman Baker ~ At it again (and irony)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yoda

English & European
I wonder how much he's spent travelling around the Country trying to uncover this David Kelly conspiracy he believes there is?
???

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
he can talk about money wasting!:nono:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Re: Re: Norman Baker ~ At it again (and irony)

vauxhallexile said:
Norman's right on this one, why shouldn't MPs be more open about the expenses they claim back for?

I agree, but I think the point here is the sheer bare faced cheek of old Norm demanding others be more open with details of their spending public money.

So come on Norm, how much, in pounds sterling of your taxpayers' money, have LDC spent on fighting the Falmer case without any form of referendum to decide on whether it was a justified expenditure to do so? And while we're about it do you seriously think the government are going to go back on their own decision to go along with the local city council, and the will of the people to grant permission for this much needed stadium when, as yet, you and your opposition have failed to build any serious case for a viable alternative site? You instead choose to spend your time snidely challenging what you can on technicalities in the hope that the longer you keep the club from realising their dream you will ultimately leave them without the resources to keep battling. Fact remains however, there's nothing to suggest we'll not be granted permission to go ahead with the new stadium development that so fiercely encroaches so marginally on your district territory. And this is why, Norm old chum, I ask YOU, how much, exactly, have you and your cronies spent on opposing the Falmer stadium development?

Freedom of information and all that....

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Re: Re: Norman Baker ~ At it again (and irony)

vauxhallexile said:
Norman's right on this one, why shouldn't MPs be more open about the expenses they claim back for?
He is an obsessive attention seeker who has a knack for tricking people into believing he is open and honest. His pronouncements on Falmer prove him to be a fraud.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Norman Baker ~ At it again (and irony)

mona said:
He is an obsessive attention seeker who has a knack for tricking people into believing he is open and honest. His pronouncements on Falmer prove him to be a fraud.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports