Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Baker and the Conspiracy Files

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Sometimes Norman Baker sounds like a decent MP who actually takes on issues rather then sitting there collecting his MP's salary toeing party lines.

I mean he did meet the club and see the community work we do, shame it took so long though.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I watched some of it last week, its not a bad programme and i didn't reailise that a 3rd WTC building fell that day aswell.
I think i read that theres going to be one about the moon landings were fake which might be an intressting watch. But i'm going to watch the thing with david tennant in tonight on bbc 1

Last edited:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Like i said last week, If Mr Baker keeps upsetting people in high places he'll end up like Dr Kelly.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Personally I actually like Baker.

Yes ok, he has been one of the protagonists against Falmer, but he is a tenatious MP who works tirelessly for his constituents and exposes all the crap in government.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dave the Gaffer said:
Yes ok, he has been one of the protagonists against Falmer, but he is a tenatious MP who works tirelessly for his constituents and exposes all the crap in government.

He could do with exposing some of the closed-doors local government crap in his own back-yard

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Dave the Gaffer said:
Personally I actually like Baker.

Unfortunately, some of that tireless work wastes a lot of his constituents' council tax money...

Tom Hark said:
He could do with exposing some of the closed-doors local government crap in his own back-yard

Spot on!

Bet the twat had some input on the decision to keep the doors closed too...He may be a decent mp in the eyes of DTG and others but let's not forget how his actions have cost this football club MILLIONS. Lost revenues and all kinds of legal costs. Not to mention the MILLIONS the local economies of Brighton and Lewes have lost thanks to his cronies on LDC-aided and abetted by the twat himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here