Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Norm and Zoe to split

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well if all was well they wouldn't be splitting.
Right, so if anyone in the world splits up, it's for the best? That doesn't make sense. Maybe it's for the best, maybe it isn't, I have no idea.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I thought something was wrong because when she filled in for Ken Bruce the other week she only mentioned her husband every third sentence rather than every sentence.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
It's normally of little concern to me when couples go their separate ways. But somehow this seems different, sort of personal. I'd like to hope they'll rethink and not let those eighteen years go into the history box. Love 'em both. :love:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I hope he does another gig at the amex

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

jon12345

Jul 22, 2014
A new series of her strictly dance show starts tomorrow. A convenient amount of free publicity in the Sunday papers or is that my just being old and cynical. My guess they will be back together for the christmas special with a " we needed the time apart to make us realise what we had" magazine exclusive.

Top bloke Norman who as others have said put his money where his mouth is.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not overly fussed of course but can I say Norm is a proper legend.

I've met him a few times now and every time he is more than happy to have a chat about music, the Albion etc.

This summer he had his oldest lad with him in Ibiza too at his gig with Carl Cox at Space. When stuff like that happens makes you realise how old you are !

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
A new series of her strictly dance show starts tomorrow. A convenient amount of free publicity in the Sunday papers or is that my just being old and cynical. My guess they will be back together for the christmas special with a " we needed the time apart to make us realise what we had" magazine exclusive.

Top bloke Norman who as others have said put his money where his mouth is.

That was the first thing to cross my mind, terrible isn't it, but surely not, not with the kids and all.
Anyhow, you don't really forgive do you? probably stayed together for the kids until they were a bit older, you may try to forgive but you can't forget when every time you insert your todger that someone else has blown his beans up there.
It's probably as big as her ears anyway.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
A minutes applause in the 18th minute during our next home game would be fitting.

Digital sarcasm - always leaves things open to interpretation and a slight feeling someone may just have been being sincere. Assuming this was the former, it sets the tone splendidly, unlike some of the other negative personal comments on here, which seem to reflect more on the posters than on the celebrity couple.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Norm is a true Brighton legend. Injected £250k into the club when it was on it's knees at Withdean as he joked at the time "for his car parking space" . Popular couple and a shame about the split but it's probably for the best if it's all on good terms.

I thought it was £1million for the car parking space. He said that was all he wanted, as he didn't want shares at that time.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Just a thought, maybe he is well connected? Is that a sin or worth a putdown?

If Lord Bracknell is well connected he never tires of letting us know , THAT is worthy of a put down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here