Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noooooooooooooo! Pardew sacked :(

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
"According to sources, the 62-year-old [Allardyce], who insisted he wanted a job back in club management, sent a detailed analysis of Palace's squad to the board in November with plans for the January transfer window, and questioning the team's fitness."

Fat Sam's a charmer isn't he - actively trying to get Pardew sacked...

Sounds like his morals fits in well with the club and it's directors.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"According to sources, the 62-year-old [Allardyce], who insisted he wanted a job back in club management, sent a detailed analysis of Palace's squad to the board in November with plans for the January transfer window, and questioning the team's fitness."

That is very amusing, but to be fair, who doesn't hate Alan Pardew? He's a nob.

The worst thing about this story is that is pretty much back up the reason why Sam Allardyce will have them back up the table - morally bankrupt for sure, but a very very good football manager.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

To be fair, Pardew was doing a pretty good job of that himself.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We're actually schooling Palace's american owners. They really want Palace to be like us, but without the slums, and the arson.

All we need now is hundreds of drugged up beggars roaming the streets, and it's job done !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Careful - it was either Doogle of me the postcode boy [MENTION=3495]SE25[/MENTION] who welcher on a bet to REMF a few years back wasn't it?

Now now Gansta Boi,, Bantz is one thing, but don't overstep the mark.
There's a good lad .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

The worst thing about this story is that is pretty much back up the reason why Sam Allardyce will have them back up the table - morally bankrupt for sure, but a very very good football manager.

Well said

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Indeed there is no way the jesters will go down with BS in charge, disappointing to see him back in football but as long as there are clubs like Palace he will never be out of work

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Indeed there is no way the jesters will go down with BS in charge, disappointing to see him back in football but as long as there are clubs like Palace he will never be out of work

He'll never be out of work because he knows how to set up a team at the highest level.
The Palace bit is a bit petty.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
At the very least he'll stop Palace conceding so many goals.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Does that mean Sam prepared a dosier on a number of struggling Prem clubs, or did he specifically target Palace?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
'Ammers fans didn't appreciate his style of play, said it was a bit dull. This 'great manager' myth translates as kept a few clubs off relegation.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
'Ammers fans didn't appreciate his style of play, said it was a bit dull. This 'great manager' myth translates as kept a few clubs off relegation.

Hammer's fans are never happy.
They all think they should play the " West 'am way" like under Greenwood and Lyall.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Don't get me wrong, I really do hope you're proven to be correct. It's just that he is very meticulous and he gets the job done. Not always pretty, not always getting top performances from his players, but always enough to ensure you don't think his team are worse than where they should be.

Can you think of an Allardyce team that did worse than expected?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Don't get me wrong, I really do hope you're proven to be correct. It's just that he is very meticulous and he gets the job done. Not always pretty, not always getting top performances from his players, but always enough to ensure you don't think his team are worse than where they should be.

Can you think of an Allardyce team that did worse than expected?

I think West Ham did worse than expected under his leadership and why they let him go.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Bit disappointed about this. Yes he will keep us up, but I don't think he is the right manager to fulfil our champions league ambitions.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Bit disappointed about this. Yes he will keep us up, but I don't think he is the right manager to fulfil our champions league ambitions.

Hopefully , if appointed, he'll keep us up.
It's not a long term solution, but what managerial appointment in the PL is ?
He will sort out the defence and fitness, two things that Pards has sadly neglected this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here