Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noooooooo!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Perhaps he's unable to use his hands very well, has a severe speech impediment and lives high up in a block of flats and uses the lift?

What does he wear to get down?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post I might get one with STAND OR FALL written on it. But I'm applying for copyright said:
you're no allowed....Booooooooo!

"The club are only accepting orders with names and surnames only – all other personalisation orders will be cancelled and refunded"

That's £20 they've lost - I would have got one of those.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
What does he wear to get down?

He can reach the lower numbers with his limited hand movement. It's just the higher number lift buttons he can't reach. If he loses any more dexterity in his hands, he can wear his "Going Down 06" shirt, and use the steps for the last six levels.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What about a personalised half/half scarf? You could have a BHA/CP one, your name and the name of your best Palace chum?

I just brought up a little bit of vomit.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think that's quite nice gift. I'd have been chuffed to get that as a YOOF.

If the "noooooo" is suggesting this is falling anywhere NEAR the realm of ARF N ARF SCARFS then its well wide of the mark.
I saw a Brighton/Newcastle half-and-half scarf in the stands on Tuesday night. I guess it was from one of the recent cup matches?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So have I got this right - Hugh Jarce OK, Marvellous Scenes not OK?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Mods please merge... why no? Do you want to see people waving their names in the air, seriously I can't think of anything more embarrassing. Ah well maybe just me.

You could put your nickname on it, might be amusing, can't see a problem with it though.
Some people like top personalise things and it would probably stop it getting nicked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here