Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nooney

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Okay, the initial good form after his departure has quickly disappeared. So, was it a good move offloading our tricky, pacey winger?

Bearing in mind that we have now have 3 sicknote wingers as our options.
Orlando was absent yet again. Buckley is continuously 'not ready to play 90 minutes' and Lua Lua has been a shadow of his former self.

D

Deleted member 18477

We should sign emnes and ince! 1 million each in jan?... If only!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i always used to sign miller for brighton in fifa...

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Okay, the initial good form after his departure has quickly disappeared. So, was it a good move offloading our tricky, pacey winger?

Bearing in mind that we have now have 3 sicknote wingers as our options.
Orlando was absent yet again. Buckley is continuously 'not ready to play 90 minutes' and Lua Lua has been a shadow of his former self.

What I would say about Noone is that he seemed bullet proof, ok he pulled a hamsting at Coventry last new years eve but apart from that I can't recall him being a sick note like what we've got now. Good player and is missed.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
What I would say about Noone is that he seemed bullet proof, ok he pulled a hamsting at Coventry last new years eve but apart from that I can't recall him being a sick note like what we've got now. Good player and is missed.

Gus loves a sicknote they are cheap and we have a few of them

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Buckley was off the pace when he came on, but that could just have been down to the late introduction, Kazenga did get at them at least, but the ball just wouldn't break for us. I just think it is more fundamental, 1) we set up to defend like an fa cup minnow playing for a replay against a prem team, one up top and no width 2) we failed yet again to get first contact on any free kick or corner, this has got to change.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

i seem to remember Noone having injury problems in league one

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Thing is with Buckley and LuaLua, their injuries are mainly due to the pace they have, they can't do it every single game for 90 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here