Nooney

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
he seems to ALWAYS have his kit on, remember he wore the tracksuit out and about in Liverpool. He must LOVE being with us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Love him!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
He is such a good ambassador for the club. He loves football and appreciates the position he's in. Really think he is a great lad to have at the Albion

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
He is such a good ambassador for the club. He loves football and appreciates the position he's in. Really think he is a great lad to have at the Albion

110%

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Love Nooney, I do not like it when people say that they do not care if he leaves. He loves the Albion and gives 100%, when on form he is also the most dangerous player on the pitch.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Its not his house, he rents the flat off my Grandad

Oh! I know it is the Westdene/Withdean area as I see him a lot round here and he shops at Sally's Store.

I had a nice chat with him in aformentioned shop and he came across as such a pleasant chap. Living the dream and knows it.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
The Mrs loves him, and having met him a few times he's a genuinely lovely bloke. He's like a bloody puppy with two tails, so pleased to meet anyone. Couldn't imagine him not being there anymore

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports