Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Given that reports suggested he was going to be out for the rest of the season with dodgy hamstrings, I'm surprised he was even on the bench.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
The highlight of the day for me was when Noone was warming up he was getting a fair bit of homophobic chants from the WH fans, cue Noone giving them all the wanker sign :clap:

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
Presumably our end product has been awesome without him then?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
his jink and pass to buckley for the 2nd goal against donny was argubly assist of the season.

This, shortly followed by his cross for CMS v Blackpool.

I don't understand why people go through stages of deciding a player is shit because he's (a) no in the best form, or (b) not playing. Noone was our main man at the start of the season. Then it was Buckley. Now it's LuaLua/Vicente. Don't see why we should "take the 1.2m" as someone said earlier just because he's not first choice at the moment, f***ing moronic comment that.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Played well when he came on today. Along with Assulin & Vicente, the only other player to come away with any credit today for me.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
This, shortly followed by his cross for CMS v Blackpool.

I don't understand why people go through stages of deciding a player is shit because he's (a) no in the best form, or (b) not playing. Noone was our main man at the start of the season. Then it was Buckley. Now it's LuaLua/Vicente. Don't see why we should "take the 1.2m" as someone said earlier just because he's not first choice at the moment, f***ing moronic comment that.

This. And considering he was expected to be out for the rest of the season with his hamstring, think thats clearly why he didnt start. Surprised he made the bench myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here