Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone to Cardiff - ** Confirmed **

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
If Nooney does go I think we will miss him more than some people think. As well as attacking and keeping back oppositions wingbacks he also creates space often double marked allowing more space on the rest of the pitch. He also often draws fouls from opposition players getting them carded and making them more cautious for the rest of the game. I agree that his final ball has been lacking in the past but this season there does seem some improvement especially with the deadball, some of his crosses against Cardiff were spot on.

Ultimately I guess we need a striker more and if that's the only option then I can see the need is greater. Great shame though really enjoyed watching him over the last few seasons.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think it's also worth noting that our full backs are much more of an attacking threat now and we dont have to rely on the wingers so much.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If Nooney does go I think we will miss him more than some people think. As well as attacking and keeping back oppositions wingbacks he also creates space often double marked allowing more space on the rest of the pitch. He also often draws fouls from opposition players getting them carded and making them more cautious for the rest of the game. I agree that his final ball has been lacking in the past but this season there does seem some improvement especially with the deadball, some of his crosses against Cardiff were spot on.

Ultimately I guess we need a striker more and if that's the only option then I can see the need is greater. Great shame though really enjoyed watching him over the last few seasons.

I've found him quite frustrating to watch recently, all his good work to then punt a ball miles away from its intended target.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
This......i feel we have better already in the squad. 3/4 into 1 place simply doesn't work

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Let's assume we haven't added one and one and made three with Orlandi - the Swansea fans are quoting us as the source and we are quoting them :lol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
i cant see us getting anyone in time if he does go

I'm convinced that we will. Bearing in mind this latest news came out of the blue, regardless of the previous interest from Cardiff, imagine what Gus and co are working on behind the scenes. I wouldn't be surprised if two, or even three arrive either before the end of the window, or shortly afterwards, on loan...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here