Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone signs new contract till 2015

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
sorry if fixtures but didn't see anything

The 24-year-old wide man added, "I'm delighted. I set my sights on a long-term contract so I'm very happy to get it sorted, because this club is going from strength to strength.

"We have a few wingers here but we all have our individual qualities and the way this team plays lets me express myself on the pitch.

"This contract shows that the club has confidence in me and I'm very happy here at Brighton.

"There is a great bunch of lads, a great stadium, brilliant coaching staff and I love the city, and I want to continue being a part of things here."

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
sorry if fixtures but didn't see anything

The 24-year-old wide man added, "I'm delighted. I set my sights on a long-term contract so I'm very happy to get it sorted, because this club is going from strength to strength.

"We have a few wingers here but we all have our individual qualities and the way this team plays lets me express myself on the pitch.

"This contract shows that the club has confidence in me and I'm very happy here at Brighton.

"There is a great bunch of lads, a great stadium, brilliant coaching staff and I love the city, and I want to continue being a part of things here."

ffs are u blind

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here