Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone and Gerrard interview on Sky Sports

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Noone looked quite happy as well there to be fair. I watched Dalglish's interview after that, and wasn't he a bit grumpy! He spoke well of us when he wanted to refer to us though, no arguments from me about any of his comments, I thought he spoke very respectfully and didn't want to give it the tired old "well done to the little club" nonsense. Proper football man.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I like Gerrard, seems a lot more down to earth than a lot of the current English national players.

This.

Stevie G has never forgotten his roots unlike some of the other England players like John Terry, Wayne Rooney or Andy Carroll, who, if it wasn't for football would probably be on the dole or in prison. Gerrard always seems very down-to-earth in his interviews.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Love that.

Craig Noone, a guy we can all see ourselves in, but actually doing it. Living the dream.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
It was great to see and hear the reception the North Stand and West Stand gave to Gerrard when he was warming up. Nice to see Gerrard acknowledge the claps and even had time to sign some autographs for the kids in the West Stand Lower. Well played Mr Gerrrard.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here