Noone abuse in twitter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
just let your mate know he is not as anonymous as he thinks he is he realy dosent want to get into a pissing contest with nsc

I'm actually very good at pissing contests, if it is ever required I am happy to represent NSC. As for Twitter, continues to be more trouble than it is worth.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I suggests he reads this.

link allready sent also pm,ed same to we are the albion I will keep his facebook and other details to my self for now as i am going to bed but if he keeps on well he may become fair game (i will not go any further if he quits hes abuse of noony)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Not being a twitter user I love all this twitter abuse simply because I don't understand any of it, random hash tags and symbols preceding words with no spaces etc means I haven't really any idea who is abusing who and wtf they are talking about. I love this blissful ignorance its like being sworn at by a foreign person.

100% this

are the symbols illuminati related?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
This has been blown out of proportion

It certainly has, and I know has been doing the most blowing.

Maybe Nooney saw this @bijansamandi kid and thought "he looks a bit of a ****", and moved on quickly.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Noone's a top guy, whenever I see him and I want a little chat with him he obliges every time.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
ok guys think he now realizes his error, all over now.
He is just a kid after all

If he realises his error, in his own words what is his error? And what's he going to do to address it?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
There are only so many autographs that can be signed in one go....Nooney has a life outside football as well...if a young lad wants an autougraph then take him along to a signing session...most players have signed shirts/programmes...if he is an Albion fan, at 7 then he has his whole life to get players autographs. But to sink so low that you have to abuse him on twitter is not very brave...he was there in front of you why did'nt you have the guts to call him a **** into his face?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Would love to see a poll on that, I highly, highly, highly doubt it.

So would I two clubs!! WTF? ! ? ! I love what The Albion are acheiving but its twatish comments like this (I dont mean your comment SS, I meant the two club West Shem fellas)that make me miss my little club and days of standing at Goldstone/Preistfeild/withdean with just a few thousand others and watching us lose but still going home and being in love with OUR club

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I am an Albion fan, probably know more about the club then you do, just cos i was born and raised as a West Ham fan, about 90% of Brighton fans have 2 clubs, doesn't mean I'm less of a supporter than you are.

Probably the most inaccurate and idiotic post i've seen this yr on here - and that's saying somethnig. Get a f***ing grip. If you'd said 90% of Albion fans just support the Albion i'd have almost agreed but still prob argued that figure should be higher. Getting worried about some new 'fans' to be hones :facepalm:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If you didn't want to talk to me, you didn't have to. But you could have signed an autograph for Matthew, that's my little brother man, that's pretty shitty, we waited in the blistering cold for you for 4 hours and you just said no.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
What a load of f***ing bullies How old are you lot
so what the boy called someone a naughty name. How the mods let things like this go on here is beyond me

Threatening a pre pube boy You should all be ashamed of yourself's

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
so what the boy called someone a naughty name. How the mods let things like this go on here is beyond me

Thats not nice claiming he has no pubes at the age of 15, whos the bully now, he may have a medical condition

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

How do you know he has no pubes :nono:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i can tell ny his writing style his voice has broken yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports