Noone abuse in twitter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I suspect the kid had too many alcopops but its a shame that children are growing up thinking they can abuse anyone from their keyboard and are immune from the consequences.
Let's face it would he call anyone a **** to their face? No, because he knows he would get a smack.

Hopefully knowing that people have him sussed might quieten his foul mouth a little :thumbsup:

Nooney, as anyone who has met him will tell you, is one of the few pro footballers who genuinely appreciates exactly how lucky he is and as a result has as much time for the fans as they want. He would be mortified if he had missed a 7 yr old and upset them and if this keyboard warrior had tweeted him and asked for a pic or an autograph for the child I guarantee he would have got one. Instead............................................... ???

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Terry was esp generous with time for fans - watch all the anti Terry brigade quickly ignore that and pretend it didn't happen. If it was neg stuff however they'd have quoted this 5 times or so by now :lol:

Ashley Cole and Essien too. Made a lot of kids days. Torres got straight on the coach, probably too embarrassed at his non performance!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Not being a twitter user I love all this twitter abuse simply because I don't understand any of it, random hash tags and symbols preceding words with no spaces etc means I haven't really any idea who is abusing who and wtf they are talking about. I love this blissful ignorance its like being sworn at by a foreign person.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
you all think you know Noone as a "Top Bloke" but sat with @bijansamandi and as this kid that appeared to be around 8 was screaming his name holding a pen and a programme asking Noone to sign it, Craig looked at him and blanked him completely, what bijansamandi said, is true, you think you know the players when you obviously dont, they are not your best friends you dont know what their personality is like. ashley cole stood outside for a long time signing autographs for people that were obviously not Chelsea fans, Craig Noone was out of order, i was there, stop acting like you know craig noone because you saw him sign a few things every now and then.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
you all think you know Noone as a "Top Bloke" but sat with @bijansamandi and as this kid that appeared to be around 8 was screaming his name holding a pen and a programme asking Noone to sign it, Craig looked at him and blanked him completely, what bijansamandi said, is true, you think you know the players when you obviously dont, they are not your best friends you dont know what their personality is like. ashley cole stood outside for a long time signing autographs for people that were obviously not Chelsea fans, Craig Noone was out of order, i was there, stop acting like you know craig noone because you saw him sign a few things every now and then.

So a Liverpool fan calls a Brighton player a **** from an isolated incident with any number of explanations (didn't hear the kid, had to be somewhere else, you and your mate may have got it all wrong) and now being backed by a West Ham supporter! Don't think anyone is claiming to be Noone's best mate but since he's come to the club there hasn't been a single story posted along these lines, quite the opposite in fact, there have been many saying how approachable and generous with his time he is with fans. He MIGHT have blanked the kid but 1 incident doesn't warrant him getting called a ****, especially when the 2 people re-telling this story aren't even Albion fans for heavens sake.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
So a Liverpool fan calls a Brighton player a **** from an isolated incident with any number of explanations (didn't hear the kid, had to be somewhere else, you and your mate may have got it all wrong) and now being backed by a West Ham supporter! Don't think anyone is claiming to be Noone's best mate but since he's come to the club there hasn't been a single story posted along these lines, quite the opposite in fact, there have been many saying how approachable and generous with his time he is with fans. He MIGHT have blanked the kid but 1 incident doesn't warrant him getting called a ****, especially when the 2 people re-telling this story aren't even Albion fans for heavens sake.

I am an Albion fan, probably know more about the club then you do, just cos i was born and raised as a West Ham fan, about 90% of Brighton fans have 2 clubs, doesn't mean I'm less of a supporter than you are.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010

Deluded fans that think the know the player, and they cannot admit it when a player is being a bit of a twat

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I am an Albion fan, probably know more about the club then you do, just cos i was born and raised as a West Ham fan, about 90% of Brighton fans have 2 clubs, doesn't mean I'm less of a supporter than you are.

Would love to see a poll on that, I highly, highly, highly doubt it.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Reminds me of 'Stan' by Eminem...

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Y
Deluded fans that think the know the player, and they cannot admit it when a player is being a bit of a twat

Hes not really being a twat he's just not signing a programme maybe he just wanted to get home or something Gordon Greer didn't sign my programme at burgess hill but I didn't go on twitter and call him a ****

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

Oh I can admit when one of our players are out of order. I've seen a few of our lads out on West Street make total tools of themselves on nights out but 1 story without full details, only being backed up by a mate, doesn't stack up against the majority of previous evidence which suggests Noone is a nice lad. That doesn't make him immune from criticism or that said event didn't happen, but it doesn't mean should go round calling one of our players a ****.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

I cannot take you seriously being West Ham fan and slagging of Noone who is probably the most likable Brighton player. You are talking out of your arse.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
I suspect the kid had too many alcopops but its a shame that children are growing up thinking they can abuse anyone from their keyboard and are immune from the consequences.
Let's face it would he call anyone a **** to their face? No, because he knows he would get a smack.

Hopefully knowing that people have him sussed might quieten his foul mouth a little :thumbsup:

Nooney, as anyone who has met him will tell you, is one of the few pro footballers who genuinely appreciates exactly how lucky he is and as a result has as much time for the fans as they want. He would be mortified if he had missed a 7 yr old and upset them and if this keyboard warrior had tweeted him and asked for a pic or an autograph for the child I guarantee he would have got one. Instead............................................... ???
You obviously dont know Craig Noone as well as you think, he looked at the kid and ignored him. So ashley cole was outside signing things for a long time does that now mean he realises how lucky he is? Does that now mean he would be mortified if a 7 year old shouted his name and he ignored him? Deluded fans that think they know the players as if they have been friends for years.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Oh I can admit when one of our players are out of order. I've seen a few of our lads out on West Street make total tools of themselves on nights out but 1 story without full details, only being backed up by a mate, doesn't stack up against the majority of previous evidence which suggests Noone is a nice lad. That doesn't make him immune from criticism or that said event didn't happen, but it doesn't mean should go round calling one of our players a ****.

Exactly this. There are mountains of evidence of Noone not behaving like this, and one isolated story saying the opposite. Having not been party to the alleged exchange, I'm going to go with the balance of probabilities on this one.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
You obviously dont know Craig Noone as well as you think, he looked at the kid and ignored him. So ashley cole was outside signing things for a long time does that now mean he realises how lucky he is? Does that now mean he would be mortified if a 7 year old shouted his name and he ignored him? Deluded fans that think they know the players as if they have been friends for years.
You don call Ashley cole isn't a c*** even though If you look on the Internet there are probably countless stories of him blanking people and he cheated on his wife. Noone has had lots of stories of him being very nice to fans and nobody thinks we're best friends we just know about the positive image and this seems very out of character of him

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Maybe Noone thought better than to respond to someone screaming at him and demanding he sign a programme. Sounds like the kid could have been a bit more polite.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

And you know him better do you? You've had what one bad experience? and you think you know him...

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham

just let your mate know he is not as anonymous as he thinks he is he realy dosent want to get into a pissing contest with nsc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports