Non sth

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Hello all.....

Are non STH able to get a card like that of a season ticket where games are loaded on as and when you buy them and be able to load money onto it to spend in club shop, food n drink etc??

Any non STH got one?

Cheers, SB

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I would have thought there would be a match ticket threshold since there are people who have bought individual match tickets to every home game this season but do not have a season ticket.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have heard if you email the club they will sort you one, I may be wrong (usually am in the wife's eyes)

---
I am here: Google Maps

Think you are right as the club want to encourage paperless tickets except for away fans.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If the non sth get a smart card and load it with money do they also get the 10% discount from the concessions/club shop etc?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Doubt the club will ever introduce a match day card as it would cost a fair bit.

That'll make the planned cashless stadium rather difficult then won't it! The club will make loads of money by giving everyone a card, with clear instructions on how to top it up with loads of moolah!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Doubt the club will ever introduce a match day card as it would cost a fair bit.
It would work out cheaper to issue a smartcard than paper tickets for Albion fans , money can be loaded onto it , it can be used to swipe on local buses / trains / park and ride (when the travel voucher is integrated into the admission price) etc etc.

D

Deleted member 18477

arsenal have smart cards for all members & STH's. no doubt one day all fan numbers (i.e. members) will get a smart card. be A LOT easier for the club rather than sending out tickets every match to non STH's.

Mouse28

Nov 15, 2009
I'm a non STH but have a smart card. Games loaded to it electronically and you can put money on the card.

Just ask and you will receive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports