Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non STH and Smart Cards

Mouse28

Nov 15, 2009
In response to several threads in Ask the Club, my son and I are non-STH and buy tickets for each match as required (to date we have not missed a home match). Early in the season we received incorrect tickets and I visited the club shop at the ground to correct the mistake. I also asked to be issued with a Smart Card. We were issued Smart Cards there and then. For every game since we do not receive paper tickets but use the Smart Card. Additionally I have put money on my sons card to enable him to purchase a drink or pie (favorite Chicken but not yet tried the Balti) if he arrives at the ground before me.

I suggest if you require Smart Cards just ask in the shop!!

As a cross thread note my son is 12 and enjoys the football and doesn't need bouncy castles or play stations to keep him entertained.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Good shout Mouse, but I suspect there will still be a few to moan or find an excuse to not go to games, I like the last comment my boys 12 my girls 8 dont get me wrong liked the jugglers etc this weekend but we only go to watch the game have a pie and go home (hopefully) happy

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Bouncy castle? I missed that Jesus do this club get anything right, I'm off to write to my MP!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
In response to several threads in Ask the Club, my son and I are non-STH and buy tickets for each match as required (to date we have not missed a home match). Early in the season we received incorrect tickets and I visited the club shop at the ground to correct the mistake. I also asked to be issued with a Smart Card. We were issued Smart Cards there and then. For every game since we do not receive paper tickets but use the Smart Card. Additionally I have put money on my sons card to enable him to purchase a drink or pie (favorite Chicken but not yet tried the Balti) if he arrives at the ground before me.

I suggest if you require Smart Cards just ask in the shop!!

As a cross thread note my son is 12 and enjoys the football and doesn't need bouncy castles or play stations to keep him entertained.

Good post. Somebody showing a bit of initiative for a change!

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
As a non STH I also got a smart card recently and it works very well. However it's important to make a note of your seat number when buying your ticket online as there is no hard copy to refer to.

I wonder if the same ticket system is used by other clubs in which case the smart cards could potentially be used for away matches too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here