Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non Sport......How do you stand? Veil ban 2010 France.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
True. But I do not see a need to adopt dress culture when I'm abroad. I'm totally respectful to culture, but this does not mean I have to wear a green suit and carry a pig under my arm when I'm in Ireland for example.

I tend to do that.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
True. But I do not see a need to adopt dress culture when I'm abroad. I'm totally respectful to culture, but this does not mean I have to wear a green suit and carry a pig under my arm when I'm in Ireland for example.

Fantastic - would the suit jacket and pig, be with the German leather shorts......:lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Horrendous, draconian Islamic regimes are enforced all over the UAE and very few people would class them as extremeists. People punished by stoning, beheading, whipped with electrical cables. Rape victims jailed for having extra marital sex. I don't consider them a threat to this country but nor do I think we should give their wishes much quarter.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Horrendous, draconian Islamic regimes are enforced all over the UAE and very few people would class them as extremeists. People punished by stoning, beheading, whipped with electrical cables. Rape victims jailed for having extra marital sex. I don't consider them a threat to this country but nor do I think we should give their wishes much quarter.

I know you are difficult to argue with on this issue, but please save your ire for the government/people of the UAE who are doing these awful things. Attacking the entire religion of Islam for it just makes you come across as ignorant and bigoted.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I know you are difficult to argue with on this issue, but please save your ire for the government/people of the UAE who are doing these awful things. Attacking the entire religion of Islam for it just makes you come across as ignorant and bigoted.

I won't dignify your statement with a response but will put it down as commentary. Thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here