Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non-Season Ticket/ Away regular fan's FIRST AMEX game?

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
To those that find themselves not in the season-ticket camp, but go to away games, when do you think your first Amex game will be?

Do you intend to visit Falmer at all next season?

Being a regular away follower, I wonder if it will be some years before I watch Brighton at Amex due to the huge demand.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I am going back home late July , early August and hoping to get one of the 900 general sale tickets for the first home game. If I'm unsuccessful in getting a ticket my first game at the Amex might be the following season when the corners are filled in.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
There are almost 1,000 on general sale for each game. As long as you are dedicated enough and get in there quickly, I can't see there being too much of an issue getting a ticket for at least 1 of the first few games.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
There are almost 1,000 on general sale for each game. As long as you are dedicated enough and get in there quickly, I can't see there being too much of an issue getting a ticket for at least 1 of the first few games.

This. Plus not every visiting team will take their 2,500 allocation so there could well be another 1,000 - 1,500 available for those games. And remember the league cup - depending on who we draw there could be plenty of tkts to go round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here