Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Non-members, has the semi-final ticket process...

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
I'm in the same boat as you so wouldn't bother.
I'll be in the UK for a month from mid September so would I need membership to get to a home game or two during that time?
I’m currently over from Oz and managed to buy 2 Brentford tickets seated together at the front of the ESU when the Ticket Exchange opened about 2 weeks prior and also this morning when Everton went on General Sale - back of the WSU for this one though. There are single seats for Wolves currently available too but I’m hanging out for a pair.
Good advice from Midget to wait for the fixtures to be released and see who we’ve got in September / October.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
We have a few thousand tickets on sale for each home game. I’ve gladly paid £30 for the season and get the pick of those tickets ahead of any general sale. The early bird offer for members I think it was for Forest at home was just £20 for a ticket. I’m quite happy to stay a member.
Have you given up your Season Tickets too?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Have you given up your Season Tickets too?
I did for this season. Mainly as I was almost dragging my son to some games, he's not big on crowds and noise.

So I've done a tour of the stadium, front of S1G, rear of S1G, WSU, WSL, N1B back, N1C front, N1I, ESU. It's been fun!! I think I've bought for 8 or 9 home games, then gone to a handful as ST shares. I've only ended up missing a few. Son's enjoyed a bit more just going to the odd game, and I've been treating my Mum as well who has been loving it.

ant192

Crowborough Seagull
Aug 9, 2004
crowborough
Been an A+ member since it started. With a change in job fortunes at the start of the year I needed to purge a lot of non essential subscriptions (Netflix, Sky Sports that kind of thing), including mine and sons Albion+.
Rebought it again when I realised that purchase history was no good for the Semis but wasn't eligible for Semi Final ballot. Won't make that mistake again, but I was even able to pause my mortgage payments without penalty for a few months, seems a little 'off' that because I was skint for a few months that I lost all A+ benefits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here