Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Non-League Football Saturday

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
A 1-0 win for Newhaven. On top for most of the game but Guildford keeper in top form. Scored with 5 mins left

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Being exiled up north, we all went to watch my little boy's goalkeeping coach play for Hyde United.
Half price entrance for having Brighton season tickets.
Awesome little social club where they show the game live, followed by the England game and the cheapest beer in the world.
Very friendly bunch too.
Can see us going again.

Robski

Oct 6, 2010
Worthing
Worthing v Whitstable Town at Woodside Road. Thoroughly entertaining game that saw the Rebels 2-0 up early on from tap-ins following excellent wing play. The Oysters pulled one back when some sloppy defending put their centre forward clear through on goal, while Worthing regained their two goal cushion before the break. 3-1 at half time became 3-3 midway through the second period, the first a dubious penalty. Worthing sealed a 5-3 win by scoring two late break-away goals.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Worthing v Whitstable Town at Woodside Road. Thoroughly entertaining game that saw the Rebels 2-0 up early on from tap-ins following excellent wing play. The Oysters pulled one back when some sloppy defending put their centre forward clear through on goal, while Worthing regained their two goal cushion before the break. 3-1 at half time became 3-3 midway through the second period, the first a dubious penalty. Worthing sealed a 5-3 win by scoring two late break-away goals.

Worthing's 3rd, 4th and 5th goals all scored by former Albion U-16 players (Callum Overton, Harvey Sparks and Ben Pope).

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Leek Town 1 Belper Town 0 in front of 223 scrappy game with Belper having a man sent off around 65 mins in Evo Stick Lge South.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Was the very vocal Carshalton mum at the game?

There was a slightly older lady in tight black jeans and a Carshalton scarf walking around, not sure how vocal she was. They had about 15 or so having a go at getting some singing going so far play to them, they had some decent flags and banners.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Scenic Hill Park for me. Saltdean United Vs Sidlesham.

20150905_150523.jpg

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Sorry no idea why that came out sideways. If a mod can fix it for me that'd be great cos I cba.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here