Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Non-League Day this Saturday - Where are you going?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Hopefully this won’t be called off due to rain, last weekend I believe all bar one game was off in the SCFL because of waterlogged pitches.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
God knows how I did the above!
I've got a chance to go and watch London Irish play Northampton at Brentfords G-tech stadium on Saturday. A mates son from Australia has signed for Northampton for 2 years as one of their overseas players. They seem to have a problem inflating the ball to the correct shape though.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Another one here for Worthing v H&W today. Two out of form teams but will be a 6 pointer for the play offs. Should be a bumper crowd

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I fancy this today...

Not been before, can you park easily there at the ground ? Thanks in advance
I’m unsure of this, there doesn’t look like any street parking nearby as the roads are private estates, I wouldn’t risk parking in the garden centre for 2 hours.
Google Earth shows a car park at the ground but I’m not sure if it’s for supporters.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
I’m unsure of this, there doesn’t look like any street parking nearby as the roads are private estates, I wouldn’t risk parking in the garden centre for 2 hours.
Google Earth shows a car park at the ground but I’m not sure if it’s for supporters.
Thanks...Anyone from Hassocks can help us out ??

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Worthing vs Havant and Waterlooville play off six pointer.
Another one for Worthing today ... along with quite a few others it seems. Will be my 13th NSL game at Woodside Road this season ... let's hope it's lucky 13 for The Rebels as a defeat and other results going the wrong way could leave Worthing down in 10/11th!! :eek:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Thanks...Anyone from Hassocks can help us out ??
I'm not from Hassocks but I've been there a few times - there is limited parking on the driveway up to the ground but you'll need to get there at least half an hour before ko to be sure of a space. Other than that you can probably park in the garden centre just up from the ground and walk back to the ground.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
£4 entry for Shoreham v East preston today if you show your brighton season ticket. Shoreham top of the league with 6 games to go. Morretti on tap for £4.40 bargain.
I’m IN.
Shoreham win and Arundel nicking a result against Epsom would be very nice.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Shoreham 1-0 East Preston
Arundel 5-1 Epsom

@Mellor 3 Ward 4 Shoreham are coming to YM. I’ve just put a £5 bounty on D’s head if he still works behind the jump. :lolol:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Worthing awful first half and were lucky to be just 1 down. Much better second half. Great cross for Rodari to head the equaliser in second half. Then a well taken pen from Ollie Pearce put Worthing ahead and then 3-1 when a long range effort from Kane Wills found its way into the H&W net. H&W pulled one back on almost 90 mins but Worthing held on for a 3-2 win.

H&W players constantly in the ref’s ear second half and I saw a red card waved after the final whistle … I assume for something said!!

At HT Worthing had dropped to around 11th in the league … but finished the day in 6th. It’s very tight for a play off spot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here