Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nominations for best dressed Albion fan

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'll start with this guy pictured yesterday. Was also seen dressed exactly the same at Cardiff, so it's not a one off.

Will be hard to beat that I think. Well done that man.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362307513.000931.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely that guy in the North Stand with a poncho on and spanish hat ?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Guy in the Lower east stand yesterday dressed as Dipsy from the teletubbies! Anyone else see him?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Easy. [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]. He looks and smells great and I find him strangely attractive. Other contestants, Dave the gaffer aka Granny Weatherwax. Effortless grace and manly style. Uncle S.great floppy hair, lord B. marvellous beard action, Pretty Pink Fairy, 80s casual a go go, Brett, the gentlemans gentleman, Statto, has the whole username on the shirt deal going on, Richie Morris...trainers to die for, Brighton have got so damn many style icons.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I'll start with this guy pictured yesterday. Was also seen dressed exactly the same at Cardiff, so it's not a one off.

Will be hard to beat that I think. Well done that man.

View attachment 40000

This wins hands down. Not even the walking stick does anything to mar his look

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The kid with the messi top has to be a contender?

I had a moan about that on Twitter yesterday, made my blood boil. You have a Brighton shirt, have a BRIGHTON players name on the back :facepalm:

I would also like to nominate the Poncho and Spanish Hat guy who was on the big screen yesterday.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Herr Tubthumper is going to be very upset that no-one has mentioned him yet. In the Profile, Angelo from Topolinos always cuts a dash.

Thank you MP. And I will forever treasure your "are you going to a Quentin Crisp fancy dress party?" compliment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here