Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nominate your favourite post from Palace troll Glenn-Murray

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You've only :albion2: been here :amex: for 6 months :angel: mate so I'll give you:flounce: a chance to :hilton: catch up :afro: :guns: :whisky:

I think I may of upset him earlier :laugh:

Edit: How do I get this in a blue box?

click "reply with post" not "reply" :)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Some real gems here, with a few more waiting to see if Palace drop out of the play-offs or not:

Sory pal. We're simply much better than you on the pitch at the moment.

On that performance you won't make the top 6. I'd be surprised if you weren't 10 points behind us at the end of the season.

Look at your performance AT HOME tonight and compare it to ours away from home against Watford. You actually managed to win, and yet we looked twice as good as you did for 70 minutes.

10 points? Tick tock.

You were abysmal tonight. Seriously, seriously poor. If you play like that against us we'll destroy you. The result tonight was perfect for us as you managed to take points from Hull. You are no threat to us. Sorry.

Naivety in the lead up to St Patrick's Day...

Couldn't have been much scrappier. On the plus side, on that performance Hull won't be anywhere near us at the end of the season.

Was expecting MUCH more from Ulloa. £2m? ???

You're quite right, Hull won't be ANYWHERE near you :lolol:

If we're unfortunate enough to miss out on automatic promotion (and you're fortunate enough to get into the top 6) he won't be able to play against you at all this season.

Fortune is a funny thing, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here