Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nolberto Solano training with Colchester

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
At 35 he could still cause havoc in League One. Though why Colchester over Peru I'm not sure.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Funny really, can't remember if it was on here or someone else mentioned it but we were apparently after him during the summer. I just laughed at the time, but it seems believable now.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I think somebody who has least once played football well is better than some of those we have that have never yet to consistently achieved that.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I've just Wikipedia'd it and he was a right winger/right back, although I must admit I thought he was a Left sided player too.

Bens Grandad's just made himself out to be a right TIT. :laugh: :D.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:laugh:

I admire the attempt, BG, but unfortunately he was very much right sided, take that from someone who DOES remember him raiding down the wing for Newcastle, and Aston Villa when they loaned him there for a year.

Laurent Robert played in the same Newcastle team, he was VERY left footed and VERY much the answer to our left sided problems! Lazy, but GENIUS.

Oct 25, 2003
I think that you will find that he was a very left footed left winger but I wouldnt argue with you, as you know everything.

i LOVE it when people try to sound clever when they're actually being really thick

"I THINK YOU WILL FIND" that he is/was a RIGHT footed RIGHT winger

:dunce: x 1,000,000

Oct 25, 2003
:laugh:

I admire the attempt, BG, but unfortunately he was very much right sided, take that from someone who DOES remember him raiding down the wing for Newcastle, and Aston Villa when they loaned him there for a year.

Laurent Robert played in the same Newcastle team, he was VERY left footed and VERY much the answer to our left sided problems! Lazy, but GENIUS.

robert would be FLAIR to the power of INFINITY

imagine him just SPAFFING one into the top corner without even TRYING:clap:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that I may be confusing him with Laurent Robert so apologies to all that is why I wouldnt argue with TCB as I only argue when I know I am right and in this case I only thought I was right.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Either he is well past it now, or this is a gigantic coup from Colchester. Hopefuly he will be the poster boy of FLAIR that League One has been crying out for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here