Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nolan sending off

I find it hugely offensive that Allardyce can even begin to defend a tackle like that. I've broken a leg having been on the ned of a similarly shocking tackle.
Totally agree. Had to turn off as soon as Allardyce tried to defend that tackle. Always kinda respected Allardyce, but that was completely unacceptable.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Nolan OFF - no question.

West Ham = The Academy of Hoof Ball.

Bobby Moore and Ron Greenwood will be turning in their graves at what Fat Sam has turned a famous and respected club into....total thugball.

Agree apart from the fact that they are going up to the premiership, perhaps then change to not quite so shite football.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Also, I know keepers get too much protection, but how the West Ham winner wasn't given as a foul against the keeper is beyond me

Also, I know keepers get too much protection, but how the West Ham winner wasn't given as a foul against the keeper is beyond me

Absolutely this. I saw the very brief highlights on BBC News on Saturday and immediately thought that the Nolan incident was a clear sending off and that the winner was an incredibly obvious foul on the keeper. I've since re-seen both incidents and my opinions haven't changed at all. No idea how they got away with that.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
The most important thing is he'll be banned for the top of the table clash in 12 days.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Hate to break this to you, but on current form, you'll be fifth in 12 days time.

Current form counts for nothing considering the Cardiff game we would have won with a competent ref, we battered them for 60 minutes. Brum was a non-event due to the weather. Now we've got our players back, and added more strength and depth, we'll get stronger each week imo and will return to the form we had pre-december.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Current form counts for nothing considering the Cardiff game we would have won with a competent ref, we battered them for 60 minutes. Brum was a non-event due to the weather. Now we've got our players back, and added more strength and depth, we'll get stronger each week imo and will return to the form we had pre-december.

Are you trying to convince us, or yourself there? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here