Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No wonder our crowds have been down this season!

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
That is a huge amount. Have they started clamping caravans in Croydon on a Saturday?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We normally have gaps too, but would put it about a couple of hundred.

Seems odd that a club like Manchester United, with 40,000 STH's are packed to the gills each week though, though personally I would rather watch Palace than that bunch

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
El Presidente said:

Seems odd that a club like Manchester United, with 40,000 STH's are packed to the gills each week though, though personally I would rather watch Palace than that bunch

Palace have got 18 odd thousand S/T's this year but if 2,000 arent showing up that is a large chunk off your attendance. No doubt if we start climbing the league they will be back! :rolleyes:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I presume that if you are a STH it works out at considerably less than £30 a game:angry:

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
El Presidente said:

A couple of work collegues of mine were at Old Trafford for the Blackburn match last weekend, and they said that next to them was a loads empty seats, approx 15.

Apparantly an Irish contingement have season tickets but do not get to every game for various reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here