Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No university parking Sat.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
That’s me.

No idea where it is.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isn't that where most of us park anyway - the big car park at the top end? Out of interest did you get an email just saying that your usual university spot wasn't available and to park in the university upper car park? Are you 1901?
Edit: sorry just realised it said Brighton (not Sussex) university car park in which case I have no idea.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Isn't that where most of us park anyway - the big car park at the top end? Out of interest did you get an email just saying that your usual university spot wasn't available and to park in the university upper car park? Are you 1901?

Thanks.

Yes - that was the email I got. I’m not 1901 no, so sounds like they’ve split the parking, maybe by the number on the ticket?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Thanks.

Yes - that was the email I got. I’m not 1901 no, so sounds like they’ve split the parking, maybe by the number on the ticket?

Sounds like it. Marginally irritating to be moved. As per my edit I'm assuming it's Sussex not Brighton university car park they've moved you to?

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sounds like it. Marginally irritating to be moved. As per my edit I'm assuming it's Sussex not Brighton university car park they've moved you to?

Reading my email is very confusing. They say Brighton Uni has open day so I can’t park in Sussex uni (?) but am being moved Brighton Uni upper car park which I think is accessed by driving past the entrance to Bennett’s Field and onto the Brighton Uni site. It will take forever to get out I’m assuming?

It seems to me someone has dropped the ball - in previous seasons dates for Sussex Uni open days have been sent with the parking pass pre season and The Bridge has been made available instead. Feels like this is a bit last minute.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
*Edit* There's confusion about car parks and I don't want to add to that!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Sussex Uni definitely has an Open Day. Seems very stupid to have an early kick off, if anything a 5pm would have been better all round.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Reading my email is very confusing. They say Brighton Uni has open day so I can’t park in Sussex uni (?) but am being moved Brighton Uni upper car park which I think is accessed by driving past the entrance to Bennett’s Field and onto the Brighton Uni site. It will take forever to get out I’m assuming?

Yeah Brighton Uni upper car park is marked as Falmer Campus Car Park on this map. It's just along Village Way.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-10-02 at 18.46.05.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-02 at 18.46.05.png
    1 MB · Views: 109

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
My email says my space has been moved to the Brighton Uni Upper Car Park off Village way.

Is that the one of you drive past the entrance to the stadium car park and keep going ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
My email says my space has been moved to the Brighton Uni Upper Car Park off Village way.

Is that the one of you drive past the entrance to the stadium car park and keep going ?

Yes. About 100 yards or so past the entrance to the coach park.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't know why you don't get them to stick a park and ride at the end of your street?

That's what I did :wink:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I don't know about Saturday but the villa game was a nightmare. Looked like loads of people not having parking on a cup game getting turned away causing an issue up the ramp. Tossers.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
When I tried to book tickets for the Spurs game, went to add parking, and all that was on offer was Pyecombe saddle club.
So as I'm not travelling down by horse, I'm reluctantly having to give it a miss :angry:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When I tried to book tickets for the Spurs game, went to add parking, and all that was on offer was Pyecombe saddle club.
So as I'm not travelling down by horse, I'm reluctantly having to give it a miss :angry:

Twit. I could have picked you up somewhere (plenty of spots to park up on the M23/A23). Just give me a shout next time. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here