Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Ulloa again???

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Not all of it ... Bridcutts hasn't so why will this

Not sure any of bridcutts was reinvested which only strengthens Sami's war chest. I know we needed to balance the books but if we expect Sami to last beyond season 1 we must meet his transfer targets or it will be manager#4 in 2 years by May

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not sure any of bridcutts was reinvested which only strengthens Sami's war chest. I know we needed to balance the books but if we expect Sami to last beyond season 1 we must meet his transfer targets or it will be manager#4 in 2 years by May

I know updates direct from the club about transfers are pointless and they are damned if they do and damned if they don't but i really would like to be hearing a bit more . We are half way through pre season and first game is 3 weeks Saturday .
I'm chilled but it's getting to a point where fans are getting restless .

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham

I share your concerns about sami. It is frustrating that the much needed signings are taking so long. One striker available tonight. I for one am not sure if the money from any ulloa sale will be reinvested. Certainly bridcutts fee was not used and we are half way through pre season with a threadbare squad. I just hope sami is less concerned than me

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Time to get shot of him and use the money on 3 or 4 decent players, we've supposedly got a reasonable budget without selling so put it all together and mount a sustained top 6 challenge.........or maybe just get in a few loans and free transfers and hopefully limp into the play-offs playing tedious shit football like last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here