Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Southern Trains Most of Next Week -but will probably still be rubbish on the other days

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
the majority in those 4 seats noted are small enough to be at risk simply from commuters not voting for Conservatives, they dont need to put their vote elsewhere.

I know but all the time you have a double digit lead in the polls it really doesn't matter.

Let's say there were to be a by-election in one of those seats. That could be interesting.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Chris Grayling will be out on his ear first time anybody gets a chance to not vote for him. And will be out on his ear from the Tory front bench WAY before then :wave:

Tom,would be surprised if Grayling is fired as we all know this is a bigger issue going on here. Yes i would fire him,get him down to Brighton and face the public. Let,s face it where is he ?

CherryInHove

Apr 16, 2015
Winner, winner .... must be a pain at times though?

Not really. Everything I do can be done remotely. Only reason I come up to London as much as I do is because I had a new person start towards the end of last year and it's better for her to have some face to face time, but really I get much more done on strike days as I get 2-3 hours a day back that would have been spent commuting.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tom,would be surprised if Grayling is fired as we all know this is a bigger issue going on here. Yes i would fire him,get him down to Brighton and face the public. Let,s face it where is he ?

Reckon Theresa May should order Grayling to commute to and from his workplace by public transport for a month. Government transport policy would transform overnight. And Grayling would be on a disciplinary charge for poor time-keeping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here