Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No seal on ice-cream.... :O

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Okay maybe I am being a bit of a prick, but if you were worried about something like this you wouldn't appreciate being the butt of people's jokes...
If I were worried about such a thing, I would know far better than to post about it on NSC.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I feel for you. I'd be climbing the Walls in the same circumstances. Last time this happened to someone they found him on the floor covered in raspberry sauce and sprinkles. Topped himself apparently

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Okay maybe I am being a bit of a prick, but if you were worried about something like this you wouldn't appreciate being the butt of people's jokes...

look at it this way...the jokes are to take your mind off things....like my last post its a joke! If you were seriously worried you wouldn't be on here....would you???
ps i didnt really see you as being a prick...but cyanide (you quoted) normally would have taken effect by now :D

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
NSC, the new A&E for NHS cut backs.

I know how you feel mate, when I was a youth at school I took a summer holiday job working in a sandwich bar in West Street. At the end of the shift, there was a doughnut in the fridge so I scoffed it while putting the final dishwasher load on. Boss came in and asked what I was eating. I fessed up and told him. He then told me it was the one he had put rat poison in and was going to leave it out overnight.

I went home and stewed on it big-time, no NSC back then to seek advice from. Eventually told mum and she was livid, are you sure? So I rang the boss up at 10pm to check and he just laughed and said he was teaching me a lesson for nicking a doughnut.

But that was a scary few hours I can still remember 40 years on ..... so sure I was going to die a slow and painful death that night.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I ate some delicious ben and jerry's ice cream earlier, and am now regretting it because I just realised there was no seal whatsoever on it, and I'm pretty sure there usually is one, well shit, i am in panic mode now, I'll post back later if nothing happens...

Get the Geiger counter out, it could contain Polonium or worse still, traces of Peanuts.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
You're never gonna survive unless you get a little crazy.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't believe how rude our local ice-cream van owner is.Said to him 'Two 99s please' and he shouted back '198! NEXT!'. Still, got my own back next time. 'Large cone please' and he shouted back 'Do you want hundreds and thousands?!'. So I yelled back 'NO! Just the one!'.

I'll get me white coat with pink stains :down:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I think he's just :fishing:

tumblr_lq2xpau2l91qzh54co1_500.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This nice prat has gone through the thread and thumbs down every one. What a tit.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
How sweet - I haven't had a thumbs down for months, I'm actually grateful someone has no sense of humour :)

I managed 4 in this thread!!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The Vermonster ----best Ben & Jerrys ice cream-----ever.
Unfortunately as rare as an Albion win----where the feck can I buy some TUBS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here