Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

no scousers at wembley

politico

Fans First
Nov 19, 2010
Manchester-ish
I was lucky enough to be there for both matches back in 83, and granted we were very fortunate to get to a replay, but one thing that stood out on that day was the friendly relations between the fans with you lot singing the ditty above and us joining in. There may of been some mither, but I did'nt see any

It's a shame 27 years later that we seem of got off on the wrong foot-no I know we are'nt Man United but 99% of FC,s support were United in those days.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I was lucky enough to be there for both matches back in 83, and granted we were very fortunate to get to a replay, but one thing that stood out on that day was the friendly relations between the fans with you lot singing the ditty above and us joining in. There may of been some mither, but I did'nt see any

It's a shame 27 years later that we seem of got off on the wrong foot-no I know we are'nt Man United but 99% of FC,s support were United in those days.

Funny how bus loads of attitude from oop north results in us "getting off on the wrong foot". The reputation of your club as a whole has not been helped over the last 24 hours and to be fair it is of your own making :shrug:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Blime! You obviously werent one of the many Mancs in our end in the replay. It definitely kicked off, as it did by the coaches after the game.

kicked off big time and again in the replay! man u claiming it was pompey giving it back in the replay:p

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I still think they should have the away end. In 1983 we had to put up with there sister's club supporters in our end for the final an they were a bunch of dicks. then in the replay there in our end and it kicked of inside wembley( lower tier and they got battered) so sod em , glad they not having more who the f do they think they are ....FCUM
.....FOFF

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight

You couldn't have been in the vicinity of the coach park at the replay.

:thumbsup:

politico

Fans First
Nov 19, 2010
Manchester-ish
really

was it that bad-I mean truly kicking everywhere-well i must of been dreaming.

Strange really it seems you all just hate Man United, FC United or anywhere north of Watford-I try to find a bit of common ground and get my head bitten off!!

Oh well, next saturday should be interesting.

Funny some people -glass always half empty :wink:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Strange really it seems you all just hate Man United, FC United or anywhere north of Watford-I try to find a bit of common ground and get my head bitten off!!

Mate, everyone hates Man Utd.

You are the Chelsea of the last 30 years, lording it over everyone else and then wondering why you get no sympathy when things don't go your way.

Although it must be said being second in the Premiership is hardly a f***ing hardship is it.

I don't remember seeing too many Man Utd Flags at Fans United.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Yes, it was that bad. My mate's dad got the kicking of his life in the car park in the replay and still to this day bears the scars of the 'friendly' welcome that Man U fans showed him.

Trying to find common ground between FCUM and BHA? There is none. You are a bunch of fans who were happy to see English football be consumed by Sky and the FA when you were top dogs and getting all the money in, your club goes Plc and the cash cow continued giving, still no murmur of dissent from your fans. I don't recall seeing too many protests as the revenues from the Far East flowed, as the MUFC merchandising and tat departments went into overdrive in every town in this septic isle. It's only now when your team is no longer number one do we see these protests. Forgive my cynicism but I truly struggle to empathise with MU fans or this tribute act of yours.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Lots of people down here hate Utd because of the amount of pretend Utd fans that sprung up in this part of the world in the 90's. Without fail most of them are c**nts who have no interest in football like we do, but they're were many who were more than happy to give me stick about supporting a 'shit' club like Brighton while they watched from the armchair. I'm sure many people have similar experiences. It's not as bad these days as the c**t poolhas been diluted by arsenal and chelsea.

Personally I bear no grudge for that, the real Utd fans I've met in the past have always been alright. Frankly the stick you've got on this thread is embarrassing, you try and be polite and then get a response like that, but what can you do :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here