Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No parking for Leicester and Palace games

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Presumption is the acceptance of something as true although it is not known for certain. Assumption is a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Club haven’t actually confirmed any plans for these games - unless I’ve missed something - so although dealing with the Sussex University open days won’t be easy - to already start spreading idea that “carnage” is imminent is perhaps a bjt premature…

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Surely it's likely the police will insist the Palace game is moved to Friday or Monday in which case parking may become available.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Club haven’t actually confirmed any plans for these games - unless I’ve missed something - so although dealing with the Sussex University open days won’t be easy - to already start spreading idea that “carnage” is imminent is perhaps a bjt premature…

I was basing my assumption off the ticket website. Like the first two games parking they were supposed to be on sale yesterday but instead this message appeared.

Attachments

• Carnage.jpg
    Carnage.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 262

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I was basing my assumption off the ticket website. Like the first two games parking they were supposed to be on sale yesterday but instead this message appeared.

Fair enough ! - let’s hope there’s some Alternative plans … in place. Or about to be in place.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Indeed,not ideal ,but we have managed perfectly adequately when the uni has had open days in the past have we not?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

The Palace game weekend is "moving in" day for Sussex campus but definitely no open days (Brighton or Sussex) clashing with the Leicester weekend.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The Palace game weekend is "moving in" day for Sussex campus.

I am sure the parents of those dropping off their beloved children as they leave home for the first time will be delighted to be greeted by the black hooded Palace Ultras who will be equally bemused by the term "higher education" :)

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I'm hoping this is correct or I am going to be in big trouble

It's not going to be Saturday 3.00 is it ???

I think it might be now. They are selling tickets for the game now based on it being a 3pm kick off and there's been no mention of any potential change. I have no knowledge at all though. Can't see it being Monday night regardless as it's the start of an international break.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

The club won’t have to deal with the University of Sussex’s open days. One is October 1st and the other on October 15th. Neither day has a fixture.

However, over the weekend of Saturday 17th Sept, there is probably 6,000+ students moving in to halls, that’s going to be a challenge.

I’ve no idea why there is no parking this Sunday though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here