Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No new Season ticket card

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Was told they're having problems with re-printing them and, if they can't send them out in the post today, e-tickets will be issued for Saturday's game instead to give them more time to fix the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers thanks

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The guy was moved as he sat in a single seat.
Was told originally he had been moved to accommodate friends and family groups so they could sit together.
He had no choice - and now still hasn’t received his new season ticket for his forced move.
So I’m just trying to help him contact the correct people to get it resolved

#Together

Turfing him out of his seat to accommodate others is a bit shitty.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Can't believe supporter services have been poor? Every single time I've dealt with them they've been genuinely brilliant... Five stars all the way.

Also, I'm surprised the club are able to just turf you out of your ST seat with no consultation? Wasn't aware that was even a thing! :down:

FYI - I moved ST seats this Season, from ESL to WSL (W1F now... oh yeah... little finger sticking out when scanning my card, etc... :lolol:) and the process was as smooth as a minks arse. Got my new ST cards a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't believe supporter services have been poor? Every single time I've dealt with them they've been genuinely brilliant... Five stars all the way.

Also, I'm surprised the club are able to just turf you out of your ST seat with no consultation? Wasn't aware that was even a thing! :down:

FYI - I moved ST seats this Season, from ESL to WSL (W1F now... oh yeah... little finger sticking out when scanning my card, etc... :lolol:) and the process was as smooth as a minks arse. Got my new ST cards a couple of weeks ago.

All very odd, almost unbelievable.

I echo everything you have said.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
A few years ago people in our area were given the offer of moving saying they were changing the area to a family and child friendly area and we might not fit in, or words to that effect. Told them we were happy where we were and heard no more. If your friend is being asked to move without consultation it seems to be a strange situation. Definitely needs more investigation, as others have said I've always had helpful service from customers services. Weird predicament.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
He received an email from the club late July, to inform him they were moving his single seat. This was to accommodate friends and family sitting together. Not far from his original seat but a move.
He didn’t complain at the time and accepted the move. But since then communication has been poor and he still (two days prior to the first home game), hasn’t received his new card. So hence the worry.
Now that I know the club has printing problems (he hasn’t been told that), he should be ok.

Thanks for the updates guys

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

Yes, me too. I moved seats this year and received my new card two weeks ago.

But my friend was moved with the only consultation being that he was being moved.!!
Hence his disappointment at not receiving a new card yet, and a lack of information on why he hadn’t received it.

Anyway, hopefully it will all now be sorted

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
And if the person who has been moved and not sorted is the ex player legend that I think this is, they should sort this out very sharp. As he is a very nice guy who would never use the line of ‘
Don’t you know who I am’.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He received an email from the club late July, to inform him they were moving his single seat. This was to accommodate friends and family sitting together. Not far from his original seat but a move.
He didn’t complain at the time and accepted the move. But since then communication has been poor and he still (two days prior to the first home game), hasn’t received his new card. So hence the worry.
Now that I know the club has printing problems (he hasn’t been told that), he should be ok.

Thanks for the updates guys

You would have thought that they would have ask him to contact them re his new seat (if not I would have been straight on the phone to ask) - presumably there were a number of options for where his new seat would be?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
And if the person who has been moved and not sorted is the ex player legend that I think this is, they should sort this out very sharp. As he is a very nice guy who would never use the line of ‘
Don’t you know who I am’.

[emoji106]

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Have also been moved by the club to an adjacent seat , still haven't received a replacement season ticket as promised .

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Have also been moved by the club to an adjacent seat , still haven't received a replacement season ticket as promised .

You should hear today apparently, otherwise they will send out e-tickets for the West Ham game. Phone Supporter Services.
Did you get a choice to move seats?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
You should hear today apparently, otherwise they will send out e-tickets for the West Ham game. Phone Supporter Services.
Did you get a choice to move seats?

No choice but I'm only moving one seat to the left so no big deal .

Will ring later today if no other contact from the club . Thanks :thumbsup:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If worst comes to the worst just turn up early for the game with driving license and go to the ticket office. They can print off a paper ticket for the match.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Why do you need a new card if you’ve moved seats? Surely just load the old card with the new seat data?

Does anyone actually use the card to tell them where they sit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here