Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No more silly rumours please. Tony is not selling. Get behind the team.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I think what we are seeing on the board lately is a manifestation of what PB terms 'hysterical internet ranting'. Therefore, all that is negative that has been written is of no importance or relevance, and everyone should come to the games, listen to the opera, and politely clap at the end of another draw or loss, OK? He is sure of this, as he has had 'many supportive e-mails' about how everything is going. Bless...

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
20k at home despite some average form at the wrong end of the Championship - and a sell out with 4100 fans going to Spurs midweek is still giving the team decent backing.

I think most fans still enjoy watching Albion football and just want it tweaked a notch or two.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It will all come good, because come Wednesday we will be wearing the Stewards coats as the kit and we'll be F**KING BOLD.

Don't forget to buy your stewards kit prior to watching us get stuffed.

One Club. One Ambition. One League, sorry League One

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Don't post very often but know for a FACT that Tony is not looking to sell. BHA is in his blood and he is committed for the long term. We are also very lucky to have a man as capable as Paul Barber as chief exec. We should also be thankful in my opinion to have the quality of people on our board we have, who are forward thinking and talented. . Everyone appreciates our league position is not as high as we would like and I am sure that will change for the better over the next few weeks ahead.

So please stop sniping and get behind Tony and the board and put our energy into supporting the team we all love.

Whatever.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
"One third of all Internet forums contain posts by commercial operations interested in the forum content"

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Don't post very often but know for a FACT that Tony is not looking to sell. BHA is in his blood and he is committed for the long term. We are also very lucky to have a man as capable as Paul Barber as chief exec. We should also be thankful in my opinion to have the quality of people on our board we have, who are forward thinking and talented. . Everyone appreciates our league position is not as high as we would like and I am sure that will change for the better over the next few weeks ahead.

So please stop sniping and get behind Tony and the board and put our energy into supporting the team we all love.

Well done, an island of sanity in a sea of madness.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
I do support the board - I actually think Barber is essential, and Burke gets it right more often than wrong - and I resent the implication that I do not support the team. But supporting the best interests of the board, club and team now means getting Sami out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here