Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Mill Road buses

Windsor_seagull

Aug 25, 2012
So where are these buses now then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 300 metres further along than they were 20 mins ago! The one in front of me is about 100 metres away from the mill road roundabout- and there's another 10 in the 600 metres behind me.

Windsor_seagull

Aug 25, 2012
Bus just getting on to mill road now. With lots following. What is it they say about buses, wait an hour for one then 15 turn up...

Windsor_seagull

Aug 25, 2012
You'll start to get a flood of them over the next 10mins - not much more parking left in mill road though, only space for another 30 cars or so.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Do the Albion employ anyone who oversees transport?

S

smileyweb

..and now they've all been and gone, we have to wait for them to get back. I got here at 12.25, and still hundreds in front of me and hundreds behind me.

Unless they all get back in the next 15-20 mins, people here are going to be lucky to make the start of the match despite getting here 2 hours before kick-off. FFS.

This is fun, and costing the club a small fortune in lost food and drink sales, too...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
..and now they've all been and gone, we have to wait for them to get back. I got here at 12.25, and still hundreds in front of me and hundreds behind me.

Unless they all get back in the next 15-20 mins, people here are going to be lucky to make the start of the match despite getting here 2 hours before kick-off. FFS.

This is fun, and costing the club a small fortune in lost food and drink sales, too...

Getting to the Amex was fine traffic wise once on the bus other than short hold up at A23 junction, the hold up seems to be getting off the A27 to Mill Road but it didn't seem too bad so you should be fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here