Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Matter What Happens

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Amazing what happens when you drop the tippy tappy possession crap, and play 4-4-2 with a proven English (yes English, okay he represented Ireland, but back then anyone with a green jumper qualified) manager.

Dinosaurs we where called, for wanting 4-4-2 with two wingers!

Amazing what happens when you play wingers as wingers, strikers up front, and midfielders in midfield.

Agree though, best season for years.

I only hope if we don't reach the promised land, the squad stays together, as with what we have now, with one or two new strikers (who will be queuing up to join us), we will piss this league next season whoever comes down.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS lads and lasses ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
This has been my favourite albion season I've seen ( been watching since 1983 ).

It even beats Barry Lloyd's promotion from the 3rd tier, which was my most loved season previously.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
At the start of the season, I'd have said mid-table was a realistic and acceptable target after last season's dross, with a view to developing a promotion-chasing squad next season..

So this season has surpassed all my expectations and wildest dreams.

To cap it all, Mrs Peteinblack, who had never been remotely interested in football, is now a convert/Seagulls fan, having been to the Bristol City game and seeing us win 4-0. She even asked if we could/should go to the Middlesbrough game?!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here