Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No matter what happens

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yeh, let's use that as an excuse, injuries mean we need to play a negative dour style. Thanks for the advice!

So you don't think it's made any diference to our style of play? I'll have a pint of what you're on. Our defence has been largely unaffected by our injuries, and ,as a result has been marvellous, our attacking and creative players have been decimated,and as a result we dont get many goals because,we have had to make to many changes, week in week out

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I agree but rumours have abounded that players have come back from injury that OG hasn't then played. For instance, despite us winning, you had to question CMS not being used yesterday.

Yeah, and we all know how reliable the rumours from the dressing room are. I would rather believe th North Korean government, than some of the bollox on here

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I agree with you in the most part, accept Andrews, think we can do better than him. However I have seen no evidence that Garcia has any 'gems' in Spain. Hopefully he does have some contacts, we will wait and see.

What, like, Crofts, do you think?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whilst I wouldn't go so far as to say we've been scintillating to watch this season, are we in danger of looking back on the Poyet era with rose-tinted spectacles?

Yes, we played some great stuff at times, but there were also plenty of moments when people were pissed off at the way we knocked it around at the back endlessly. We weren't prolific goalscorers then either, as now.

I think the team have lost their way slightly compared to times last season, but I suspect the loss of Bridcutt may have made a big difference there, as we don't control the ball in midfield as well as we have done previously. I'm merely saying that Poyet gave us his fair share of frustrating matches too (straight off the top of my head, games like Yeovil and Bristol City away last season were utterly turgid).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I agree but rumours have abounded that players have come back from injury that OG hasn't then played. For instance, despite us winning, you had to question CMS not being used yesterday.

Wouldn't question that at all.

I've no doubt that he would have come on, except for the fact that Dale Stephens got injured and needed a straight replacement.

Use a better argument than that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here