Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No man of the match announcement tonight

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
F**king joke Bruno-- you couldn't make it up-- really.

Every current thread on NSC which mentions Bruno appears to contain a posting from you spitting venom about him. With so many wrongs at the club at the moment you appear to be off focus with your object of derision. Or is it just an anti-Bruno obsession? Did you catch him in bed with Piltdown Woman?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
At the whistle. Same time they announced the attendance including the Millwall contingent. Maybe it was because of who the opposition were but I'd like to think the club are getting a bit more savvy about not announcing the away participation during the game in order for us to give them a nice warm welcome. I bet Toko's weekly wage that I'm wrong and it was an oversight.

I'd bet Toko's wage that the announcement of the crowd was left so late for neither reason you state. I think it was to ensure that half the crowd had gone when they announced it and thus the laugh by the crowd at the size of the gap between the announced figure and the bums on seats was less loud and thus less likely to be picked up by the TV mics.

D

Deleted User X18H

Yes they did it was Bruno
Here he is collecting his award in the BUPA in front of me a couple of mates , Joe Ifill and 101 Albion suits .

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Every current thread on NSC which mentions Bruno appears to contain a posting from you spitting venom about him. With so many wrongs at the club at the moment you appear to be off focus with your object of derision. Or is it just an anti-Bruno obsession? Did you catch him in bed with Piltdown Woman?
He's too carefree in his attitude and can't defend can't cross. He sums up in one player what is wrong on the pitch.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He's too carefree in his attitude and can't defend can't cross. He sums up in one player what is wrong on the pitch.

Couldn't disagree more, whilst last night wasn't one of his better games, he is only one of 6 players in the current squad I'd keep.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Couldn't disagree more, whilst last night wasn't one of his better games, he is only one of 6 players in the current squad I'd keep.

Agree. He was superb in patches last night. And even when he got things wrong (as he did on occasion), at least he was trying and the effort was there. One of the few players last night who looked as though he cared. I too would like to see him in midfield. His strengths seem to be going forward. I have never been a big Bruno fan, but he doesn't deserve abuse for last night's performance.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Bruno was clearly our man of the match, he was by far our best player going forward, showed an excellent range of passing and defended well when called upon. He caught Milwall players in possession whilst pushed up the pitch on numerous occasions. A rare bright spot in a very dismal evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here