Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No live streams for ages...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I do the same just click into NSC and BBC Sports

I know other threads have been done about this in the past, but I use NSC for 99% of my news information, I have found it the easiest and best way to find out information above and beyond B&HA, pretty much all current news items are covered by someone, with relevant links, also what I like is if there is a news topic I'm not to clued up on (Politics for example I'm crap on it) I get to find out more in depth and varied views about the subject...........................I don't want some to think I am saying this due to my association with NSC as I'm honestly not.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I know other threads have been done about this in the past, but I use NSC for 99% of my news information, I have found it the easiest and best way to find out information above and beyond B&HA, pretty much all current news items are covered by someone, with relevant links,

Word.

also what I like is if there is a news topic I'm not to clued up on (Politics for example I'm crap on it) I get to find out more in depth and varied views about the subject.

Not so much this. I think when you say 'varied' I would say 'polarised'.

How do you change a kitchen tap? Or a contract of employment? Or an underlit ballroom floor? That's where NSC seems to go above and beyond for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here