Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No-Likeys @ Bridge Car Park [merged]

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Is it? I thought it was Fulham on the 29th

Edit: I see you now know you were mistaken.

Yeah sorry for the confusion... I was sorting my xmas party out for my staff and was thinking of the Millwall game!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yeah sorry for the confusion... I was sorting my xmas party out for my staff and was thinking of the Millwall game!!!

Just make sure you tell them the right date of the party! :lolol:

el punal

I guess it's private property and much easier to move them on otherwise things could get interesting next home game. I doubt the travellers will be quite so mouthy to 20,000 football fans as they've been recently to visitors in Stanmer Park who have asked them to stop being anti-social.
Please let them stay! I could use them as target practice for my over priced, over done, hard as a rock cheese burger which I, again, will mistakenly purchase.

Now, if I get the distance and trajectory right from the West Upper I reckon I could do serious damage to their tarmacing equipment. :D

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
There is another way in from Lucraft Road to the west. There is a metal barrier there which no doubt our friendly travellers demolished.

Incidentally, the Argus headline says: "Traveller vehicles park up in Brighton and Hove Albion car park". What's with the "up"? How do you park "up"? What's wrong with park?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Not one to miss a sales opportunity I imagine Barber is coming up with a special "Travellers Deal" for the Fulham game at the moment.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
NSC, home of the Palace troll. Haven't you got anything better to do than try to start fights with strangers on the internet on a Saturday morning?

I was just replying to a gentle Palace dig, is that ok with you Buzz ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I was just replying to a gentle Palace dig, is that ok with you Buzz ?

And your previous post on another thread was also trying to score points against Brighton fans too (a thread, I might add that you had no business posting in). Like I said, you're not here for sensible debate, just on a massive winding up mission. I assume you've nothing better to do.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
And your previous post on another thread was also trying to score points against Brighton fans too. Like I said, you're not here for sensible debate, just on a massive winding up mission. I assume you've nothing better to do.

I seem to wind you up around my little finger, but that's not hard is it ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I seem to wind you up around my little finger, but that's not hard is it ?

Ha! You wish. I don't like ignorant Palace trolls on here, you're an insult to the Palace mates I've got. It's nothing personal with you. You're all the same to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here