No Knee Jerk Reactions

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guillem Balague

Jun 28, 2008
I know we are all hurting from tonights cruel defeat on penalties but now is not the time for knee jerk reactions.

If we show the effort, endeavour and fighting spirit we showed for long periods tonight we will not get relegated.

Lets take stock and then consider how best we go on from here.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
The point is we wont under Adams, most people wanted him gone regardless of tonights result. It's not knee jerk its the straw that killed the Camel cooked it and ate it!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
whats knee jerk about the fact we were crap. we couldn't pass water at the moment. he needs to go and quick

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I know we are all hurting from tonights cruel defeat on penalties but now is not the time for knee jerk reactions.

If we show the effort, endeavour and fighting spirit we showed for long periods tonight we will not get relegated.

Lets take stock and then consider how best we go on from here.

Please stop. Please don't do this to yourself. Some of the posters on here remind me of the guy in the holy grail who won't stop fighting even when he is nothing more than a torso. Its admirable, but the small mercies we are clinging onto get smaller and smaller and smaller.

"But we played okay for 30 minutes in the Peterborough game"

"The second half display against Carlisle wasn't that bad"

"We defended quite well against a very poor League Two team"

Tonight was a lot better (defensively) than the two games previously, but it was still nowhere near good enough the sort of performance to keep us in League One. If Micky stays, we are down.

Brightonbabe7

Oct 4, 2008
Not knee jerk but results don't lie and this has to be the biggest let down season in many a year. Things can only get better!

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
How could a decision based upon todays result be knee jerk....

What tripe. We are shite. We have won less than 6 league games all season, we couldn't beat an egg.
Yes today we had 10 men, defended ok and lost on pens but come on we have been shocking.
from watching that drivel you could have believed that we were in the conference and Luton in the championship. Thet passed, moved and created. we did not....even when we had 11 players.

Losing tonight was not about this cup,it just summs this sorry mess up.

CURRENTLY WE ARE FREE FALLING. This was meant to be an exciting year with the start of Falmer etc but currently every match I hope thing s change and they don't. We get worse and worse.
So don't mention knee jerk......this is patience coming to a sorry conclusion.

The saddest thing of all.......I was so excited about MA returning after last time and now we have got this.....what a disaster.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Suppose at least now we can concecntrate on staying in this league, hopefully with a different manager!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
it's not just tonight though. it's the culmination of a very, very poor season where we expected to be play-off contenders at the start. now even with some reasonable signings we are still not getting the results we should.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Not knee jerk but results don't lie and this has to be the biggest let down season in many a year. Things can only get better!

I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you !!!
We have had 6 months of dross and nothing I have seen convinces me that anything is going to change. This was the game that Adams, Knight and many fans were pinning their hopes on...it was the last chance to win over some of the doubters.
Wembley has gone and now those idiots who were prepared to accept relegation in exchange for a trip to the final need to wake up and smell the coffee.
Whilst we have been losing at Luton, struggling teams around us have been picking up more points.
Oh well, I keep reading that the ' Legend ' will turn it round and have been reassured by an inebriated Harty that had Wilkins been sacked in January ( as he should have been, apparently )- it would all be different now.
I can only judge the manager on his results... I don't care what he did before or how many sodding marches he has been on.
21 points out of the last 78.....it speaks for itself !

Yoda

English & European
How could a decision based upon todays result be knee jerk....

What tripe. We are shite. We have won less than 6 league games all season, we couldn't beat an egg.
Yes today we had 10 men, defended ok and lost on pens but come on we have been shocking.
from watching that drivel you could have believed that we were in the conference and Luton in the championship. Thet passed, moved and created. we did not....even when we had 11 players.

Losing tonight was not about this cup,it just summs this sorry mess up.

CURRENTLY WE ARE FREE FALLING. This was meant to be an exciting year with the start of Falmer etc but currently every match I hope thing s change and they don't. We get worse and worse.
So don't mention knee jerk......this is patience coming to a sorry conclusion.

The saddest thing of all.......I was so excited about MA returning after last time and now we have got this.....what a disaster.

That just about sums up how I feel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports