Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No just Seagulls ripping an opponent a new one!

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Yes feathers flying in front of us !

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yes. He started his bird (hope it was an eagle) lunch around 3:30 and was dropping bits all over the place. You can see the tail below and a couple of feathers he luzzed behind him.

I was too slow to capture the moment when he threw about 50 feathers down at once.
E657ED11-DF6D-4BD0-AE37-9544E1DD971F.jpeg

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Is that what it was - I saw some stuff drifting down on the stream I was watching - looked too dark to be the normal paper/plastic.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Possibly related, possibly not, but there were a shit load of seagulls flying around inside the stadium after the match.

They seemed particularly interested in the WSU area and a few were sitting on the wall at the front.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Anyone else witness the famous WSU Peregrine Falcon demolish a pigeon during the first half? The feathers rained down in front of me in Block G.
Lovely stuff.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ so that's what caused the drifting pigeon feathers. Thanks for solving the mystery.

Mr Phil

Nov 29, 2022
Possibly related, possibly not, but there were a shit load of seagulls flying around inside the stadium after the match.

They seemed particularly interested in the WSU area and a few were sitting on the wall at the front.
I did wonder if it was less about them keen to nibble and more about the fact he was too preoccupied to chase them off

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Probably find the pigeon was carrying a message from Moyes to his team, to change tactics.
Obviously they didn't get the brief.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here