Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No internet/landlines between Peacehaven and Rye

Shippers

Jan 12, 2016
In Seaford with Sky and no phone or Broadband......

INC1974237 Broadband and Talk problems in East Sussex You might not be able to get online or make/receive phone calls due to a problem in your local area. We're sorry you continue to experience issues with your Broadband and Talk Service. A developer accidently cutting through several major fibre cables in your area causing multiple breaks, this is a complex issue to repair. A team of engineers is on site working to repair this issue and service should be restored this evening. Thanks for your patience. Last update 06/07/2017 13:53

Squeakseagull

Feb 25, 2009
No EE coverage since Tuesday lunchtime, BN2 compensation on line rental offered when the service is back up. No indication as to when that will happen. Customer service said a part was needed! Engineer on site this morning but no change as yet!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Didn't have any connection in Peacehaven last night.

Being the extreme cheappo and Opportunist that I am, Can I get some sort of compensation from Sky?

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
From what I understand its a problem at the old police station site in Peacehaven by 'The Dell'. There were about 12 BT vans their when I passed at lunchtime with loads of workers scratching their heads!

D

Deleted member 22389

...according to Radio Sussex. Thought it was just us at first! Nowt since about 7 last night. Could cost a fortune for businesses today if not sorted soon.

BT Inifnity working at my mums house, SKY broadband down at my house since last night, both in Peacehaven.
Sky Broadband was still off when I went home earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Just checked on the work system. Big damage, lots of fibres down. They'll be working round the clock and services will come back one by one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here