Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No home game for 28 days, then four in 14

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's not just about cost - 4 games in 14 days isn't ideal from a family perspective, even if we've had no home matches for 4 weeks.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
It's not just about cost - 4 games in 14 days isn't ideal from a family perspective, even if we've had no home matches for 4 weeks.

True - suspect there may be some careful negotiation going on in some households, especially for those of us heading up to Watford. February's going to be full on :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
True - suspect there may be some careful negotiation going on in some households, especially for those of us heading up to Watford. February's going to be full on :lolol:

Valentine's Day might have to be a bit more special than normal methinks.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We hardly sell any tickets for any of the games anyway, max of 2,000, so even this falling by 1,000 makes little difference. Whether the away support turns up is more the factor really.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Not to mention negotiations for a number of us with partners/families to write off 3 consecutive Saturdays (and 4 out of 5 if you include Reading 2 weeks later)!

And the fact there wont have been a home game for the previous 28 days wont be a valid excuse in my house!!

Very lucky in my house, my wife just tells me to write the games on the calender so she knows when I will be at footie.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Very lucky in my house, my wife just tells me to write the games on the calender so she knows when I will be at footie.

Exactly as I do, but this game was not written in (unless you sneaked it in last night and she hadn't already checked Feb)?! :wink:

If so, then yes, you are very lucky!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here