Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] No Harm Done Then?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
West Ham still have to play their rearranged game at Man City on Wednesday.

Let's hope it follows expectation.

My thoughts exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Saturday's fixtures:-

Burnley AFC Bournemouth
crystal palace Newcastle United
Sheffield United Brighton & Hove Albion
Southampton Aston Villa

I never like it when our competitors play each other. One team or both are getting points.

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
So the doom and gloom of our 1-1 result against Watford seems to have been sweetened by results elsewhere over the last week. In fact we’ve gained a point over our nearest and dearest. Defeats for Palace, Bournemouth, Southampton, Norwich and Villa, and West Ham on a pointless tour of the M1 and M6, have made me feel a bit happier. With MacAllister and Lamptey in the mix I am now looking forward with confidence rather than trepidation to future Albion games - I just hope no one bursts my balloon. :wink:

Don't mention balloons

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I have no problem with Newcastle getting 3pts.

Agreed I think I Saints could still get dragged into the mire......more likely than Burnley, they seem to have a steely, gritty way of grinding out results and surviving.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
All credit to Burnley Spend very little ( somebody must be raking off tv money ) Unattractive to watch.Always felt play same way as Hughton but do it better.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Should West Ham and Watford grab a couple of wins we will be right back in the mix, our situation is perilous if we keep picking up just the odd point.

For balance may I add:

Should West Ham and Watford not grab a couple of wins we'll be well away from the relegation mix, our situation won't be perilous as we keep picking up the odd point per game.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Agreed I think I Saints could still get dragged into the mire......more likely than Burnley, they seem to have a steely, gritty way of grinding out results and surviving.

Saints can't defend and still struggling at home. Ings has been single handedly dragging them up the other table. We on the other hand creating plenty of chances but no one to finish....

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Typifying our 2.5 years in the PL - just one win in two plus months, and we’re pinning our hopes on a draw at Bramall Lane.

Low expectations, wins very rare.

And if we do survive - we'll go through this all again next season! :lolol:

Fun isn't it?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And if we do survive - we'll go through this all again next season! :lolol:

Fun isn't it?

But at least we'll have Tomer back to breath some fresh life into our forward line.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
we've got the games left where we can get the points but that hasnt worked in recent weeks.

We need to find some momentum from somewhere. Hoping the manner of the last 2 points may galvanise us a bit and we can pull off a shock saturday.

Whatever happens the Palace game is shaping up to again be the biggest game so far this season.

Really need to get amongst the teams 30+ , the more in there the merrier.

We've had a terrible terrible run but we are not down and out and we are not in the bottom 3.

Time to step up and put some results together.

Need this Argie to be prem ready ideally.

Hope the lads have had a decent 2 weeks despite the bad press.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Really looking forward to the rest of the season now. I'm genuinely CHOMPing at the bit to see what Lamptey and Sexy Alexy can do.

Plus we are going to absolutely annihilate Palace.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

As much as I would love it, that’s not going to happen at all. Southampton are already on 31 points, Danny Ings is on fire and their next fixtures are:

Aston Villa;
West Ham;
Newcastle;
Norwich.

They’ll be safe by mid March.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here