Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No full backs

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is getting in a loan fb for a month an option with the window still open or can that only happen once it is closed?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looks like Lopez and Maksimenko for Saturday what is the saying cometh the hour cometh the man perhaps this will be the making of Maksimenko.

I hope you're right.
Maksimenko is nearly 23. If he's not ready yet, then (a) when they hell will he be ? And (b) whats the point of him being here if he isn't.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Maxi looked decent last night. He played in League One at the end of last season, so a first game against Derby should be a good way of introducing him.

I hope we don't appeal Calde's red card, although I don't think it was. Can we/the FA prove that there wasn't 'excessive force' in the challenge?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yep, generally if you want to sign a decent player, you have to pay for him in football.

If we've "hit the ceiling" then fair enough, but are we really going backwards?

First home league game of the season and we have no first team full backs available... madness...

Have to agree. Time to plug the huge gap.

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
Thought Makismenko looked decent when he came on. Wouldn't have a problem with him playing there Saturday.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Anyone know our record for when Spanish has played at RB? He always seems to do a decent job.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
David - Greer - Upson - Maxi

El-Abd and Dunk on the bench

Could be worse, and Calderon's red will hopefully be rescinded. Nothing in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here