Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No FOREIGNERS please we're ENGLISH

Makes my FULL ENGLISH blood BOYLE

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Before the usual LEMONS jump on here and call me a ONE trick PONY blah, blah, blah LET me REMIND you who was the LOAN voice last JULY who said appointing Oscar was a MISTAKE and we should HAVE gone for a TRIED and tested ENGLISH manager and I suggested Tony Pulis was the IDEAL person. If PEOPLE had listened to me NOT only would we BE playing in the PREMIER League next season but Palace would have BEEN relegated with about 15 points. Now the 3 CLOWNS running the club SEAM to be making the same mistake GOING for some COACH at Real Madrid who has NEVER been near a MANAGERS job, it's ENOUGH to make you GIVE up.

Not only that but I was sitting QUIETLY in my DECKCHAIR yesterday AFTERNOON in the SUN (I had my FACTOR 50 on) enjoying a LARGE jug of PIMMS when I read we had SINGED our first NEW player and it was some UNKNOWN from Switzerland, in other words Maheta MOLONGO II.

What is the ATTRACTION with foreigners ? WE need an ENGLISH manager and a SQUAD packed FULL of Championship EXPERIENCED players.

The sooner Bloom, BERK and Barber LEAVE the club the BETTER.

Made me laugh---so up the arse:eek:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What's with the caps? I've tried to work it out but cannot see a pattern?

There is a hidden message in the capital words. Someone did put the code up recently. It's quiet easy to UNDERSTAND if you do sum types OF PUZZLES.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
How do you feel about Moysee being the new gaffer Ernest what with him being SCOTCH and that.
Will Scotchish independence come into play if they vote yes.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A full ENGLISH in my day does not include that stuff:sick:---I'll have an extra egg/bacon/toast instead thank you:)

You seem like the sort of person who might have scrambled eggs in YOUR FULL ENGLISH.
Black pudding has to be in there.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
ENGlisH manAGeRs wiN NotHiNg - evEr.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Bloody foreigner, coming over here.

Wanting to know what love is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports