Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No football Saturday. What you going to do?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
not a good day for me.
had an absolute mare, only to be topped off by getting sent off for CRUNCHING some flash prick with yellow boots, now i'm banned for three games and got to pay a fine. f***ing hell.

Love it :lolol:

My day consisted of a bit of a work-out on the wii fit followed by picking myself up some skullhandy headphones and a few cheap C.D's. I then went out to play some Footy with my mates. Glass of Magners and Watching Being Human season 1 for me before an early night :thumbsup:

FALGOB

Mar 1, 2010
I went to the municipal tip.... what could possibly be more mundane...... but got into an arguement with a jobsworth about Health and f***ing safety, same as Withdean really, I try, really f***ing try, to not let these twats get to me, but where ever you go their there with their pathetic self indulgent rules, making your life a misery, exercising their desire to exert control over you

FALGOB

Mar 1, 2010
Oh yeah then on the way back, I tried to hand in a mobile phone I'd found in the street at the police station, but the f***ing place was shut, at 4 pm on a saturday, well f*** you then, the phone can go into a hedge

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Love it :lolol:

My day consisted of a bit of a work-out on the wii fit followed by picking myself up some skullhandy headphones and a few cheap C.D's. I then went out to play some Footy with my mates. Glass of Magners and Watching Being Human season 1 for me before an early night :thumbsup:

I won world cup :blush: :clap2:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I went for a cheeky bike ride around a couple of very nice lakes in Patagonia...can't say that football crossed my mind much...was enjoying a gloriously sunny afternoon with temperatures in the mid 20's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here