Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No excuse for this vile racist abuse

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Nationality is not your race. It is discriminatory, but it is not racist.

And only discriminatory if it's used as the main insult. So I could call him a Finnish **** and it could be true if he's a **** and happens to be Finnish and it's the **** part of the phrase that is my main point. If I think he's a **** BECAUSE he's Finnish then yes, discriminatory all the way. Regardless, the OP needs to get out more.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
How very bizarre. Just to be clear I have no issue with Finns but I do with useless ***** and Hyypia is a useless ****.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How very bizarre. Just to be clear I have no issue with Finns but I do with useless ***** and Hyypia is a useless ****.

Personal abuse & calling someone the c-bomb because they've not done their job correctly, how very grown up of you.

D

Deleted member 18477

Personal abuse & calling someone the c-bomb because they've not done their job correctly, how very grown up of you.

What's he meant to do? Performance manage hyypia himself? :lolol:

He clearly is a USELESS beeeeeeeeeeeeep! And he is sending us down!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Its not vile and its not racist. It's just convenient football shorthand. 'Finn' happens to rhyme with 'bin' in the same way that 'Garcia' happens to rhyme with 'sangria' and [MENTION=12475]jcdenton08[/MENTION] comes passibly close to rhyming with 'jcheadmentalton08'. No offence.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I am absolutely disgusted by the comments of some on this board. Yes, the club we love are doing badly, YES, the coach is probably out of their depth. But nothing excuses unaddressed racial abuse of Mr. Hyypia on account of his race.

Driver8 in the "Hyypia In/Out" thread, as just one "person" used Mr Hyypia's race as a reason for him to lose his job. This is 1) a bannable offence and 2) should see him arrested. I hope the webmasters here will be doing their legal duty and reporting this matter to the police?

Being called racist by a UKIP voter. Now that is ironic.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This has to be a wind up? Does the original poster even know what the word race means? If he thinks race and nationality are the same thing then he really is thick as ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here