Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No cricket or bowls at Lancing Manor this weekend

sussexman32

Jan 6, 2010
Somewhere
About 50 or caravans, campers, a nice new audi convertible and lots of white transits just decided to visit the lovely park in Hassocks again........... Bless them..........

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
What I don't understand is why they are allowed to get away with it. If say ten of us decided to hire white vans and park on a sports ground somewhere, the OB and councils would be all over us like a rash. Why do this lot get away with it? I also find it fascinating that our esteemed local rag never allows comments on its traveller stories. Are they afraid of finding out the truth about what people really think?

sussexman32

Jan 6, 2010
Somewhere
They removed the wooden fence posts next to the height barrier! then the police were guiding them in making sure they didn't scratch the new cars....... You couldn't make it up........

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
We cant read, we cant write, we wear gold and Nikeys,
We park on your cricket pitch cause were all f@#$&^g pikeys

Get a grip old bill and grow some balls, if a load of football fans turned up and wanted to put up tents the riot squad would be out.

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
About 50 or caravans, campers, a nice new audi convertible and lots of white transits just decided to visit the lovely park in Hassocks again........... Bless them..........

What park in Hassocks? I just walked through Adastra park, none to be seen.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
So what if Albion fans decided to use the Wild & Stanmer parks for free match parking?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here